The Journey —
Community / Service Projects :
- Blood donation Camp held on 1st July 2019
Ongoing Projects :
- The Club has adopted over 100 under privileged students and is taking care of their tution fees.
- Cataract Surgery is our ongoing activity for many years. Till date we have sponsored more than 2000 surgeries out of which 20 have been performed this year and brought light to the needy persons.
- E-waste and Plastic Waste Awareness, Collection and Disposal Sessions and camps are conducted regularly.
- We have successfully completed the First Major Grant WASRAG Project and are now working on the 2nd WASRAG project. The preparations are underway.
- We have distributed over 50 E-Learning Sets to rural schools till date.
- DG Installation and Club President & BoD Installation held at Kashinath Ghanekar Hall on 30th June 2019. It was a Grand Function.
- AK Joshi English Medium School interact installation done on 28th June 2019